Trelly's - Canoe Hire on Victoria Lake, Shepparton
Enjoy this cruisy experience with a friend and explore the aquatic life in the heart of shepparton. This is a self guided canoe hire where you start and end at the Canoe Club. Paddle a lap of the lake and have a look under the lily pads, you might spot a fish under their!
- Distance: as far as youd like
- Duration: 1+ Hours
- Start Location: Shepparton Canoe Club (Enter Via Tom Collins drive)
- End Location: Shepparton Canoe Club
Before you book!
- Minimum of 2 participants
- If you're under the age of 16 you must be accompanied by an adult.
Check the Weather (If applicable)
- Purchase or plan your attire for the weather - Shepparton Yearly Average Temperature
- Aquire Appropiate licensing - eg: Fishing License
- Feel free to call me on 0488775477
Take 3 Minutes to Learn the J-Stroke (trust me, it'll help)
If you found that intereing - watch this video with a more indepth overview about canoeing..
What is included:
- Quick Safety Breifing
- Silver Birch Canoe
- Single Bladed Wooden Paddle
- OSFM Life Jacket (Call if you are uncertain it will fit)
- First Aid Kit
- Transfer back to starting location.
What to Bring:
- Phone in waterproof sleeve
- Check BOM for appropriate active wear
- (Bring Valuables at your own risk)
If its under 15 degrees or raining think about bringing these additional items..
- Windproof / Waterproof outerwear
Wear Layers of clothing so that you can adjust. Your body temperature will increase so most likely you'll take a layer off while paddling.
Cotton not recommended
- Weather effects (Rain / wind / sunburn)
- Submerged Objects in the water
- Overhanging Tree Limbs
- Other waterway users
Please give 48 hours notice. If cancelled due to weather, we will transfer to another date or a full refund may be issued upon request.